I found this idea on many blogs that I frequent. I just LOVE the look! So I bought some fake pumpkins at the Dollar Store and spray painted them either Ivory or Black. In the vase with the wheat are black beans to help the wheat stand upright. Isn't this caaaauuutttee??
Monday, September 21, 2009
What's Black and White and Caa-ute all over?
I found this idea on many blogs that I frequent. I just LOVE the look! So I bought some fake pumpkins at the Dollar Store and spray painted them either Ivory or Black. In the vase with the wheat are black beans to help the wheat stand upright. Isn't this caaaauuutttee??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think they turned out really cute. I love fall decorations, especially pumpkins...which I really need to get out and put around the house. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely fabulous Xina...but of course it is, cause you did it!
Post a Comment